You must have seen a pop-up message on Facebook on your Android screen displaying pname com facebook orca has stopped. To solve this frustrating problem, you must be searching on Google for the best possible answers. This article will help you with perfect solutions for the above mentioned annoying problem.
We completely understand that any sort of issue in our device creates a lot of trouble and hinders our daily phone activities. So, this post will explain to you all the information on it.
Introduction: Pname Com Facebook Orca
On the whole, pname com facebook orca is a parcel name for facebook messenger app on the smartphone. Orca database is for the facebook messenger app. In general, the orca folder saves all of the files, images, audios, videos, plug-ins, and cache from the messenger app on your gadget.
Most of us think that pname com facebook orca is malware. It is just a folder like other usual folders. It forms a routine when you put in the Facebook messenger app on your gadget. So, there is not anything to worry about it.
Almost every second user is facing this issue. It is frustrating as the users get pop up messages showing – Sadly, Facebook has stopped. I think many of us take no notice of this whenever we get this message, but ignoring this is not the right way out.
To fix Pname Com Facebook Orca, you need to follow few simple steps:
- Firstly, on your mobile, go to the SETTINGS option.
- Secondly, go to the APPLICATION option.
- Thirdly, click on the ALL APPS option.
- Then find the FACEBOOK APP and make sure to clear all the data.
- And lastly, restart the FACEBOOK APP.
By following these simple steps you will be able to get rid of pname com facebook orca for the reason that in this. You are deleting the facebook messenger app data and now in a minute, retune the app, and you will not face this boo-boo to any further extent.
But, in case you are still facing this problem, you can try the alternative method, which will work indeed.
Other ways to fix it:
- Uninstall the Facebook App on your gadget and resume the phone and all over again download and set up the Facebook app from Google play store.
- Another point you should take care of is not to delete this com facebook orca folder. Although delete the orca folder, it will be generated repeatedly, and yet again, the pop-up errors will appear. So, it is not sensitive enough to remove the facebook orca folder as it will irritate you all over again by showing a similar pop-up message. So, you need to solve it enduringly.
We hope it is very much clear now that how you can treat it in the best possible and trouble-free way.
One of the primary uses of pname com facebook orca is that it saves all your chat files in that folder, and so is the reason why orca folder grabs in a lot of space on your smartphone. You can fix it completely very conveniently. Fixing it is not a very big deal you can do it by just following above given steps.
The highlight is that com facebook orca is very helpful when you want to recover deleted facebook communication or tête-à-tête from facebook messenger app. It can only be done through this facebook orca folder. So, this folder may get on your nerves, but it is beneficial when you want to get back your deleted Facebook messenger chats.